Chemex 6 Cups Coffee Maker
The Chemex® is so cool that it has a permanent display in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and is how James Bond makes his coffee. What other endorsements do you need?
- 30oz (887ml) capacity
- Easy to clean – just remove filter and rinse through
- Heat-resistant glass made in Germany
- Requires Chemex filters
- Super pretty!
- Polished wood collar with leather tie made in the USA
Out of stock
Get back to coffee-brewing basics with the Chemex classic, originally designed by a chemist and inventor and found in the collections of several major museums. Simple engineering in wood and glass (no corrosive elements) produces pure drip coffee with less bitterness—to the extent that the coffee can be refrigerated and reheated without sacrificing flavor. Polished wood collar with insulating leather tie is removable for cleaning. The Chemex coffee maker may also be used for tea, iced coffee and beverage infusions.
- Lab-quality glass and wood safety collar with leather tie
- Not for microwave, oven or stovetop use
- Remove wood sleeve before hand washing
- Use with chemex filter circles, sold separately
- Clean sleeve with a damp cloth
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 24 cm|